How do I turn off the maintenance light in my Toyota?
Quickly push and hold the odometer button on your dashboard, then turn your key to position two. Continue to hold the odometer button for about 10 seconds. The maintenance light should start to flash, and you may hear a beeping sound. Then the light should go out.
How do I turn off the maintenance required light?
Toyota Maintenance Required Light
- Turn the key to the on position.
- Next, determine that the odometer reading is displayed. …
- Then turn the key back off.
- Now push and hold the reset button for the trip meters. …
- Finally, while continuing to depress the reset button, turn the key back to the “on” position, but not so far as the “start” position.
3 апр. 2020 г.
How do I turn off the maintenance required light on my Toyota Corolla?
How to Reset the Maintenance Light in a Toyota Corolla
- Turn the ignition switch to the “Off” position.
- Press and hold the Trip Odometer Reset button.
- Turn the ignition switch to the “On” position. Do not start the engine. Continue to hold down the Trip Odometer Reset button.
Why is my maintenance required light on?
The maintenance required light is notifying you that maintenance is required according to the driven distance on the vehicle’s maintenance schedule. … Most often this just means your vehicle might be due for an oil change.
Can I drive with maintenance required light on?
Secondly, resetting the maintenance required light after you have changed the oil restarts the counter. As a result, you can drive safely on roads and after 5,000 miles, this light will automatically remind you it’s time for a new oil change, so you don’t have to count the miles manually.
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a 2015 Toyota Corolla?
Turn the key to the “Off” position. While pressing the reset button, turn the key back into the “On” position. Continue holding the button until the miles section on the odometer flashes zero. The light should then go off.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a Toyota RAV4 2019?
Just follow these simple steps:
- Put your key in the RAV4’s ignition. …
- Push and hold the trip meter reset button on the dashboard. …
- Hold the odometer button for ten seconds. …
- Once the light goes out, release the odometer button and start the car.
10 янв. 2019 г.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2015 Toyota Corolla?
To reset the 2015 toyota corolla s maintenance light put the key in the on position, turn the key off, press and hold the odo/reset button and turn the key back to the on position without starting the engine.
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a 2015 Toyota RAV4?
To reset the maintenance light on a 2015 toyota rav4, first turn the ignition to on, then set the odometer to read “odo”. turn ignition to off. push and hold the trip reset button at the same time turning the ignition back to on.
How do you turn off the AWD light on a Toyota RAV4?
Here’s how it works. dash light will illuminate to indicate AWD is turned on. Press “Lock” again to turn it off.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2014 Toyota Camry with push button start?
Continue to hold the “Trip” or “Disp” button while turning the ignition of the vehicle on. On push button models, press the Engine Start button two times. Do not start the engine. When the odometer displays all zeros, it will confirm the maintenance light has been reset.