How do I turn off the maintenance required light?
Toyota Maintenance Required Light
- Turn the key to the on position.
- Next, determine that the odometer reading is displayed. …
- Then turn the key back off.
- Now push and hold the reset button for the trip meters. …
- Finally, while continuing to depress the reset button, turn the key back to the “on” position, but not so far as the “start” position.
3 апр. 2020 г.
How do I reset my Toyota maintenance?
How to Reset Your Toyota Maintenance Light in 5 Steps
- Insert your ignition key into the ignition. …
- Press and hold the trip reset button near the odometer until “Trip A” appears on the center screen. …
- Turn your key back to the “Off” position. …
- Turn your key back to the “On” position.
How do I turn off the maintenance required light on my Toyota Highlander?
How to Reset the Maintenance Required Light for a Toyota…
- Turn the ignition switch to the “On” position but do not crank the engine.
- Press the odometer button until the total mileage shows on the display.
- Press and hold the odometer button. Turn the ignition on again.
Can I drive with maintenance required light on?
Secondly, resetting the maintenance required light after you have changed the oil restarts the counter. As a result, you can drive safely on roads and after 5,000 miles, this light will automatically remind you it’s time for a new oil change, so you don’t have to count the miles manually.
What causes a maintenance required light to come on?
The maintenance required light is notifying you that maintenance is required according to the driven distance on the vehicle’s maintenance schedule. … Most often this just means your vehicle might be due for an oil change.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a Toyota RAV4 2019?
Just follow these simple steps:
- Put your key in the RAV4’s ignition. …
- Push and hold the trip meter reset button on the dashboard. …
- Hold the odometer button for ten seconds. …
- Once the light goes out, release the odometer button and start the car.
10 янв. 2019 г.
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a Toyota Prius?
To reset the “maintenance required” light on a toyota prius, press the power button twice, using the odo button below the multi-function display, press to cycle through and stop on the odo reading, press the power button once to power your prius down, press and hold down the odo button and press the power button twice …
How do you reset the dash light on a Toyota?
How to Reset Toyota Maintenance Lights
- Turn the key towards the starting position in the ignition.
- Make sure the odometer reading is displayed once your car’s electrical system is on. …
- Then turn the key back towards the off position.
- Press and hold the reset button for the trip meters.
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a 2015 Toyota Corolla?
Turn the key to the “Off” position. While pressing the reset button, turn the key back into the “On” position. Continue holding the button until the miles section on the odometer flashes zero. The light should then go off.
How do you turn off the AWD light on a Toyota rav4?
Here’s how it works. dash light will illuminate to indicate AWD is turned on. Press “Lock” again to turn it off.
How do you turn off the check engine light on a Toyota rav4?
turn your key to position two. hold the odometer button for ten seconds. your rav4™s light should flash, perhaps beep, and then go out. once the light goes out, release the odometer button and start the car.
Where is the reset button on Toyota rav4?
To reset the TPMS, with the engine running, you can simply press and hold the “Reset” button, located to the right of the steering column on the instrument panel in most Toyota models. Hold the “Reset” button until the TPMS Warning Light blinks slowly three times.