Exceptional performance plus 8-passenger seating help keep your whole crew connected without sacrificing comfort or style. Build and price this Toyota three-row SUV and explore its roomy interior now.
What vehicle will hold 8 passengers?
10 of the Best 8-Passenger Vehicles
- Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe.
- Ford Expedition and Expedition Max.
- GMC Yukon and Yukon XL.
- Honda Odyssey.
- Honda Pilot.
- Hyundai Palisade.
- Kia Telluride.
- Subaru Ascent.
16 июн. 2020 г.
What Toyota models have 3rd row seating?
Our Toyota SUVs that feature third-row seating are the Highlander, 4Runner, Land Cruiser, and Sequoia.
What is the best 8-passenger van?
Best 8-Passenger Vans
- 2019 Chrysler Pacifica. If you want to keep the back rows entertained, the best eight-passenger vans include the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica. …
- 2019 Toyota Sienna. …
- 2019 Honda Odyssey. …
- 2019 Kia Sedona. …
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz Metris. …
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. …
- 2018 Nissan NV3500. …
- 2019 Ford Transit.
Does the Toyota Highlander seat 8?
Specifically, eight-person seating is standard on the L and LE and available on the XLE. Seven-person seating is standard on the XLE, XSE, Limited, and Platinum. Trims with seven-person seating have second-row captain’s chairs that brings the seating capacity down from eight.
What is the cheapest 8-passenger vehicle?
What is the cheapest eight-passenger SUV?
- #1. Kia Telluride. $31,990 – $44,090. …
- #2. Hyundai Palisade. $32,525 – $47,750. …
- #3. Toyota Highlander Hybrid. $38,200 – $50,200. …
- #4. Toyota Highlander. $34,600 – $48,800. …
- #5. Ford Expedition. $48,990 – $77,085. …
- #6. Ford Expedition Max. $53,025 – $80,110. …
- #7. GMC Yukon XL. …
- #8. Honda Pilot.
What is the safest 8-passenger SUV?
10 Best Used 8-Passenger SUVs for 2021: Reviews, Photos, and More
- Nissan Armada SL.
- Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LT.
- Honda Pilot Touring.
- Toyota Highlander LE.
- Chevrolet Traverse LS.
- Chevrolet Tahoe LT.
- Chevrolet Traverse LT.
- Honda Pilot EX-L.
What is the cheapest SUV with 3rd row seating?
8 Most Affordable New 3-Row SUVs for 2020
- 2020 Volkswagen Atlas.
- 2020 Dodge Durango.
- 2020 GMC Acadia.
- 2020 Chevrolet Traverse.
- 2020 Kia Sorento.
- 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan.
- 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander.
- 2020 Dodge Journey.
Does Toyota make a 7 passenger SUV?
This Toyota 7-passenger vehicle has seating for up to 8 and offers 7 USB ports 83 and an available Dual-View Blu-ray Disc™ Center 86. … For those looking for more than a 7 seater vehicle, this SUV has available seating for 8. Enjoy a suite of active safety features with Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P) 88.
What is the smallest vehicle with 3rd row seating?
2021 Chevrolet Traverse
The American brand’s midsize SUV is its smallest three-row vehicle, giving the Traverse great roominess without the low gas mileage or truck-like handling of bigger choices. Along with its ability to seat eight in comfort, the Chevy has the largest cargo capacity in its class.
What vehicles can seat 9 passengers?
Top 9-Passenger SUVs
- 2019 Chevrolet Suburban. Chevrolet has been building the Suburban for big families since 1933. …
- 2019 Chevrolet Suburban (continued) …
- 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe. …
- 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe (continued) …
- 2019 GMC Yukon XL. …
- 2019 GMC Yukon XL (continued) …
- 2019 GMC Yukon. …
- 2019 GMC Yukon (continued)
What 8 passenger SUV gets the best mpg?
The Toyota Highlander is a 8-seater vehicle that comes in 10 trim levels. The most popular style is the XLE AWD, which starts at $42,860 and comes with a 3.5L V6 engine and All Wheel Drive. This Highlander is estimated to deliver 36 MPG in the city and 35 MPG on the highway.
What vehicles can seat 10 passengers?
The Best 10-Passenger Vehicles
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter – Price with 10+ Passenger Capacity: $41,095.
- Ford Transit – Price with 10+ Passenger Capacity: $40,180.
- Chevrolet Express/GMC Savana – Price with 10+ Passenger Capacity: $32,500.
- Nissan NV – Price with 10+ Passenger Capacity: $36,360.
24 сент. 2020 г.
Which is better Pilot or Highlander?
Thanks to its 2020 redesign, the Highlander has competitive cargo space among midsize SUVs. … Despite the Highlander’s cargo utility, the Pilot is the better choice here. It has 18.5 cubic feet behind the third row, 55.9 cubic feet behind the second row, and a whopping 109.2 cubic feet with both rows folded down.
How much should I pay for a 2019 Toyota Highlander?
The 2019 Toyota Highlander has a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starting at $32,375 for a base, 4-cylinder LE model. Again, we think you’re far better off in at least an LE Plus model, which begins at $37,305 but brings quite a few more creature comforts that you’ll appreciate daily.
What is the difference between the Toyota Highlander XLE and Limited?
2020 Highlander Trims Comparisons
The 2020 Highlander XLE provides SofTex™ seating and heated front seats, as well as a power moonroof. The Highlander Limited ups the ante with leather seating and heated and ventilated front seats, plus a JBL® audio system and a parking assist system.