Where do I send a complaint to Toyota?
MAIL: Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. 19001 South Western Ave.
How do I complain to Toyota UK?
- Visit Customer Complaints.
- Call Customer Services on 0344 701 6202.
- Tweet Toyota (UK)
Where is Toyota headquarters located?
Тоёта, Айти, Япония
How do I claim my Toyota warranty?
If you would like to request a customer claim form, call the Toyota Customer Experience Center at (800) 331-4331. When you call, please have your vehicle identification number, the current mileage on your Toyota and the names of your selling and servicing dealerships.
Who do you contact to complain about a car dealership?
If your complaint is about: Deceptive car ads or dealers — File a complaint with your state consumer protection agency and the Federal Trade Commission. Auto repair shops — File a complaint with your state consumer protection agency.
How do I contact Toyota customer service?
Need Further Assistance?
- Phone/Fax. Phone: 800-331-4331. Fax: 310-468-7814. Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET. …
- Email. Before you email us, please check out our FAQ section. Many of our visitors have found quick answers to their questions by searching our FAQ. …
- Postal Mail. Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. P.O. Box 259001.
Is Suzuki owned by Toyota?
Toyota Motor Corp.
owns Lexus and Toyota. And it has a stake in Subaru and Suzuki.
Who owns Toyota?
Who owns Nissan now?
Can I go to any Toyota dealer for warranty service?
* ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. … Obtain your no cost ToyotaCare service at any participating Toyota dealership. To find a dealer near you, go to Toyota.com/dealers.
How long does Toyota warranty last?
Basic Coverage is 36 months/36,000 miles, whichever occurs first, from the date of first use and covers all components other than normal wear and maintenance items. This warranty covers repairs and adjustments needed to correct defects in materials or workmanship or any part supplied by Toyota, subject to exceptions.
How do I check my cars warranty?
If you cannot find the VIN number, the only real way to check your vehicle’s factory warranty is to call or visit your local dealership. They will need the VIN number to look up the information but can tell you for sure what is and is not covered if anything at all.