* To effectively address any product or warranty concern, please contact the Toyota Customer Experience Center at 800-331-4331.
How do I find out if my Toyota is still under warranty?
You may register at official Toyota web site and check there or just call to your local dealer. Just in case, you may check VIN number online with community service.
How do I claim my Toyota warranty?
If you would like to request a customer claim form, call the Toyota Customer Experience Center at (800) 331-4331. When you call, please have your vehicle identification number, the current mileage on your Toyota and the names of your selling and servicing dealerships.
How do I contact Toyota customer service?
Need Further Assistance?
- Phone/Fax. Phone: 800-331-4331. Fax: 310-468-7814. Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET. …
- Email. Before you email us, please check out our FAQ section. Many of our visitors have found quick answers to their questions by searching our FAQ. …
- Postal Mail. Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. P.O. Box 259001.
How do I speak to someone at Toyota Financial?
Toyota customer service phone number is 1-800-331-4331. Live customer service representatives are available from 7am to 7pm CT Monday-Friday and from 7am to 4:30pm CT Saturday. For TTY/TDD Users you need to dial 1-800-331-4331. Toyota Financial customer service phone number in Continental US is 1-800-874-8822.
How do I look up my car warranty?
How to Check If My Car Is Under Warranty?
- Get your vehicle identification number (VIN). You can find it on an insurance card or on your vehicle’s title. …
- Call a same-make dealership. If you know where the vehicle was purchased, call there, as staff can look up the vehicle’s purchase date in any department (sales or service).
How long is Toyota factory warranty?
Basic Coverage1 36 months/36,000 miles (all components other than normal wear and maintenance items). Powertrain Coverage1 60 months/60,000 miles (engine, transmission/transaxle, front-wheel-drive system, rear-wheel drive, seatbelts and airbags).
Can I go to any Toyota dealer for warranty service?
* ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. … Obtain your no cost ToyotaCare service at any participating Toyota dealership. To find a dealer near you, go to Toyota.com/dealers.
What voids Toyota warranty?
But a warranty can be voided or repairs denied
If they can document that the wrong type of oil was installed, too much or too little oil used, or the oil changes weren’t performed according to the maintenance schedule, they may be able to deny the claim and win.
What is Toyota lifetime warranty?
For engine parts, the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty covers the intake manifold, timing grates and gaskets, valve covers, oil pump, oil pan, timing chain, belt and cover, water pump, fuel pump, seals, gaskets, engine control computer, engine mounts, the cylinder block, head, and all internal parts, turbocharger housing …
Where do I send a complaint to Toyota?
MAIL: Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. 19001 South Western Ave.
How do I contact Toyota roadside assistance?
Call 1‑800‑444‑4195 or CLICK HERE for 24/7 roadside assistance. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska. Call 24/7 for roadside assistance.
How do I cancel my Toyota extended warranty?
How to Cancel a Toyota Extended Warranty
- Gather the paperwork that came with your extended warranty. …
- Call the dealership where you purchased the extended warranty and car from. …
- Show up to the appointment and tell the Toyota financial manager that you would like to cancel your extended warranty. …
- Speak with the financial manager after the inspection.
Which bank does Toyota Finance use?
Toyota Financial Service Corporation via its U.S. subsidiary “Toyota Motor Credit Corporation” owns Toyota Financial Savings Bank, an ILC chartered bank in Henderson, NV.
What bank does Toyota use?
TFS has a bank.
We know what you’re thinking, but no, Toyota Financial Savings Bank (TFSB) team members aren’t swimming in coins in a bank vault after hours. But TFS does have a bank! TFSB opened in 2004 in Henderson, Nevada as another way for TFS to deliver more products and services to our dealers and customers.
Does Toyota offer 0 APR?
Toyota 0% APR and Low-APR Deals — Only very well-qualified buyers will qualify for the lowest APR. Toyota low-APR finance deals are like money in the bank.