Quickly push and hold the odometer button on your dashboard, then turn your key to position two. Continue to hold the odometer button for about 10 seconds. The maintenance light should start to flash, and you may hear a beeping sound. Then the light should go out.
How do I reset my Toyota maintenance?
How to Reset Your Toyota Maintenance Light in 5 Steps
- Insert your ignition key into the ignition. …
- Press and hold the trip reset button near the odometer until “Trip A” appears on the center screen. …
- Turn your key back to the “Off” position. …
- Turn your key back to the “On” position.
How do I turn off maintenance required?
Toyota Maintenance Required Light
- Turn the key to the on position.
- Next, determine that the odometer reading is displayed. …
- Then turn the key back off.
- Now push and hold the reset button for the trip meters. …
- Finally, while continuing to depress the reset button, turn the key back to the “on” position, but not so far as the “start” position.
3 апр. 2020 г.
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a Toyota Prius?
To reset the “maintenance required” light on a toyota prius, press the power button twice, using the odo button below the multi-function display, press to cycle through and stop on the odo reading, press the power button once to power your prius down, press and hold down the odo button and press the power button twice …
How do you reset the dash light on a Toyota?
How to Reset Toyota Maintenance Lights
- Turn the key towards the starting position in the ignition.
- Make sure the odometer reading is displayed once your car’s electrical system is on. …
- Then turn the key back towards the off position.
- Press and hold the reset button for the trip meters.
Why is my maintenance required light on?
The maintenance required light is notifying you that maintenance is required according to the driven distance on the vehicle’s maintenance schedule. … Most often this just means your vehicle might be due for an oil change.
Why is my maintenance required light on after oil change?
The Toyota maintenance light can appear on your dashboard as “MAINT REQD”. It’s a light that remains active permanently, letting you know that you need to go for an oil change in a certified auto shop. Changing the oil in your Toyota can improve fuel efficiency and make your vehicle run as smooth as silk.
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a Toyota Tacoma?
To turn off the maintenance light on your toyota tacoma, start by turning the key to the on position. then, press and hold the odometer button. while still holding the odometer button, turn the key to the off position.
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a 2015 Toyota Corolla?
Turn the key to the “Off” position. While pressing the reset button, turn the key back into the “On” position. Continue holding the button until the miles section on the odometer flashes zero. The light should then go off.
How do I reset my maintenance light on my Toyota RAV4?
Keep holding the odometer button for 10 seconds. The light should then flash, beep, and then go out. Once off, release the odometer button and start the car. If the light is still on, repeat this process once or twice to turn off the maintenance light on the Toyota RAV4.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a Toyota RAV4 2020?
Just follow these simple steps:
- Put your key in the RAV4’s ignition. …
- Push and hold the trip meter reset button on the dashboard. …
- Hold the odometer button for ten seconds. …
- Once the light goes out, release the odometer button and start the car.
10 янв. 2019 г.
How do you turn off the AWD light on a Toyota RAV4?
Here’s how it works. dash light will illuminate to indicate AWD is turned on. Press “Lock” again to turn it off.