How do I turn off the maintenance required light on my Toyota?
Quickly push and hold the odometer button on your dashboard, then turn your key to position two. Continue to hold the odometer button for about 10 seconds. The maintenance light should start to flash, and you may hear a beeping sound. Then the light should go out.
How do I reset my Toyota maintenance?
How to Reset Your Toyota Maintenance Light in 5 Steps
- Insert your ignition key into the ignition. …
- Press and hold the trip reset button near the odometer until “Trip A” appears on the center screen. …
- Turn your key back to the “Off” position. …
- Turn your key back to the “On” position.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2007 Toyota Corolla?
Turn Off Maintenance Light – Toyota Corolla
Turn the key to the “ON” position, but don’t start the car. Press and hold the trip reset button near the odometer until “Trip A” appears on the central screen. Turn the key back to “OFF.” While pressing the button to reset the trip, turn the key back to the “ON” position.
How do I turn off the maintenance required light?
Toyota Maintenance Required Light
- Turn the key to the on position.
- Next, determine that the odometer reading is displayed. …
- Then turn the key back off.
- Now push and hold the reset button for the trip meters. …
- Finally, while continuing to depress the reset button, turn the key back to the “on” position, but not so far as the “start” position.
3 апр. 2020 г.
Why is maintenance required light on?
The maintenance required light is notifying you that maintenance is required according to the driven distance on the vehicle’s maintenance schedule. … Most often this just means your vehicle might be due for an oil change.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a Toyota RAV4?
When performing maintenance yourself, you’ll need to manually reset the maintenance lights.
- Insert the key into the ignition.
- Press and hold the trip meter reset button. Turn the engine switch to the “on” position. Hold the trip meter reset button until the trip meter displays “000000.” The maintenance light is reset.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a Toyota RAV4 2019?
Just follow these simple steps:
- Put your key in the RAV4’s ignition. …
- Push and hold the trip meter reset button on the dashboard. …
- Hold the odometer button for ten seconds. …
- Once the light goes out, release the odometer button and start the car.
10 янв. 2019 г.
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a Toyota Prius?
To reset the “maintenance required” light on a toyota prius, press the power button twice, using the odo button below the multi-function display, press to cycle through and stop on the odo reading, press the power button once to power your prius down, press and hold down the odo button and press the power button twice …
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a 2015 Toyota Corolla?
Turn the key to the “Off” position. While pressing the reset button, turn the key back into the “On” position. Continue holding the button until the miles section on the odometer flashes zero. The light should then go off.
How do you turn off the AWD light on a Toyota RAV4?
Here’s how it works. dash light will illuminate to indicate AWD is turned on. Press “Lock” again to turn it off.
Where is the reset button on Toyota RAV4?
To reset the TPMS, with the engine running, you can simply press and hold the “Reset” button, located to the right of the steering column on the instrument panel in most Toyota models. Hold the “Reset” button until the TPMS Warning Light blinks slowly three times.