Quickly push and hold the odometer button on your dashboard, then turn your key to position two. Continue to hold the odometer button for about 10 seconds. The maintenance light should start to flash, and you may hear a beeping sound. Then the light should go out.
How do you reset maintenance required light Toyota?
How to Reset the Maintenance Required Light?
- Turn Your Vehicle on. Your key should be switched to the on position and look on your dashboard. …
- Turn the Vehicle Off and Press the Trip Meter Reset Button. …
- Turn the Vehicle Back on. …
- Keep the Reset Button Pressed. …
- Release the Reset Button.
17 июл. 2019 г.
How do I turn off the maintenance required light?
Toyota Maintenance Required Light
- Turn the key to the on position.
- Next, determine that the odometer reading is displayed. …
- Then turn the key back off.
- Now push and hold the reset button for the trip meters. …
- Finally, while continuing to depress the reset button, turn the key back to the “on” position, but not so far as the “start” position.
3 апр. 2020 г.
How do I turn off the maintenance required light on my Toyota Corolla?
How to Reset the Maintenance Light in a Toyota Corolla
- Turn the ignition switch to the “Off” position.
- Press and hold the Trip Odometer Reset button.
- Turn the ignition switch to the “On” position. Do not start the engine. Continue to hold down the Trip Odometer Reset button.
How do I turn off the maintenance required light on my Toyota Tacoma?
To turn off the maintenance light on your toyota tacoma, start by turning the key to the on position. then, press and hold the odometer button. while still holding the odometer button, turn the key to the off position.
Is maintenance required the same as check engine?
Some drivers may confuse the service required or maintenance required light on the gauge cluster for the check engine light. These warning lights are unrelated. The service required light just means the car is due for an oil change or other routine care. It is not an indicator of trouble like the check engine light is.
Why is my maintenance required light on?
The maintenance required light is notifying you that maintenance is required according to the driven distance on the vehicle’s maintenance schedule. … Most often this just means your vehicle might be due for an oil change.
How long do you have to get an oil change after light comes on?
On vehicles with an oil change light, an oil change is needed when the light remains on after startup. It’s best to schedule the oil change within one to two weeks. If you primarily do highway driving, you have a little more breathing room than city driving.
What happens if you don’t change your oil?
If the oil isn’t changed, your vehicle’s engine will start to have a lot of problems. … This can cause the engine to run less efficiently, and as time goes on, it can cause the engine components to warp and wear out. The lack of lubrication between these parts will also contribute to these problems.
How do I turn off the maintenance required light on my Toyota Prius?
To reset the “maintenance required” light on a toyota prius, press the power button twice, using the odo button below the multi-function display, press to cycle through and stop on the odo reading, press the power button once to power your prius down, press and hold down the odo button and press the power button twice …
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a 2015 Toyota Corolla?
Turn the key to the “Off” position. While pressing the reset button, turn the key back into the “On” position. Continue holding the button until the miles section on the odometer flashes zero. The light should then go off.