On January 30, 2013, Toyota announced a recall of one million vehicles in the US. The recall affects 752,000 MY 2003-2004 Corolla and Corolla Matrix models. The recall concerns the airbag module, which can cause the airbag to inflate improperly.
What years of Toyotas are being recalled?
Toyota is conducting a safety recall involving certain Toyota and Lexus vehicles
- 2013-2015 Model Year Lexus LS 460;
- 2013-2015 Model Year Lexus GS 350;
- 2014 Model Year Toyota FJ Cruiser, Lexus ISF;
- 2014-2015 Model Year Toyota 4Runner, Land Cruiser; Lexus GX 460, IS 350, LX 570;
- 2015 Model Year Lexus NX 200t, RC 350;
28 окт. 2020 г.
How many recalls Has Toyota had?
Toyota recalls 3.4 million vehicles worldwide, says air bags may not deploy. The recall includes 2.9 million vehicles in the U.S., and covers 2011-2019 Corolla, 2011-2013 Matrix, 2012-2018 Avalon and 2013-2018 Avalon Hybrid vehicles.
Which Toyota cars are being recalled?
Toyota Motor Corporation — Toyota FJ Cruiser and Prado MY2013-2015, Toyota Land Cruiser MY2013-2019, Toyota Corolla, Camry, Camry HV, Kluger and HiLux MY2017-2019 and Toyota HiAce MY2018-2019 – extended recall. January 2021 to include additional vehicles.
How do I know if my Toyota has a recall?
To see if your vehicle is involved in a safety recall visit Toyota.com/recall or nhtsa.gov/recalls and enter your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or license plate information. For the most up to date information surrounding recalls visit nhtsa.gov/recalls.
Do Toyota recalls expire?
While car recalls don’t have an expiration date, they are only enforced for “reasonable periods,” the agency says. Basically, a recall is over if a vehicle’s manufacturer goes out of business, or if the parts needed to make the necessary repair are no longer being made.
What cars are on recall list?
- Hyundai Genesis, Genesis G80 Recalled for Brake System Short Circuit. …
- Nissan Altima, Titan Recalled for Tire Sidewall Issue. …
- Audi Sedans, Wagons and Coupes Recalled for Passenger Airbags. …
- Infiniti Recalls FX35, FX45 SUVs for Faulty Airbags. …
- 807K Nissan Sentras Recalled for Brakelight Failure Issue.
What is the most recalled vehicle ever?
10 Most Recalled Cars Ever (Numbers Don’t Lie)
- 1 Takata’s Exploding Airbags: 42 Million Vehicle Recalls.
- 2 A Faulty Ignition And Many Lies: 30 Million GM Cars. …
- 3 Ford Pays Up In 1996: 14 Million Cars And Trucks. …
- 4 The Toyota Power Window Issue: 14 Million Toyota Vehicles. …
- 5 The VW Dieselgate: 11 Million VW Diesel Vehicles. …
- 6 A Faulty Ignition Switch: 9 Million Ford Cars. …
8 нояб. 2019 г.
Which car company has the fewest recalls?
The least-recalled vehicle from 2013 to 2017 was the Hyundai Accent. This was followed by the Chevrolet Equinox, the Toyota Corolla, the Honda Civic and the Honda CR-V.
Who has the most recalls in history?
And of the American manufacturers, Ford tops the list. Overall they are at number two at almost 3 million vehicles recalled. In third place is Volvo. In case you forgot in March it recalled everything it made in 2019 and 2020 over a brake issue.
How do I know if my car has a recall?
How to check if your car has a recall
- Find your VIN. Your unique 17-character vehicle identification number (VIN) can be found in a number of places. …
- Check the NHTSA database. Go to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s recall page, at www.nhtsa.gov/recalls, and enter your VIN. …
- Call your dealer.
14 февр. 2019 г.
What year Toyota has airbag recall?
Toyota is recalling millions of vehicles for airbags that might not deploy in certain kinds of crashes. The recalled vehicles include approximately 2.9 million 2011 through 2019 Corolla sedans, 2011 through 2013 Matrix hatchbacks, 2012 through 2018 Avalon sedans, and 2013 through 2018 Avalon Hybrid sedans.
Is there a recall on Toyota Camry?
2020 Toyota Camry Recall
Description of Recall: Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2020 Toyota Avalon Hybrid, Camry, Camry Hybrid and Lexus ES300h and 2019-2020 RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrid vehicles equipped with 2.5L 4-Cylinder engines.
Does Toyota fix recalls for free?
Call 888-324-3502 to speak with an agent and schedule an appointment for your FREE repair today.
What Toyota’s are being recalled for fuel pump?
Dealers will replace the fuel pump with an improved version. The recalls covers vehicles including the 2013-2015 Lexus LS 460 and GS 350, 2017-2019 Toyota Highlander and 2017-2020 Toyota Sienna and Lexus RX 350 and 2018-2020 Toyota Avalon, Camry, Corolla, Sequoia, Tacoma, Tundra as well as the 2019-2020 Toyota RAV4.
What is wrong with Toyota fuel pumps?
Toyota Fuel Pump Recall – What Is The Problem? The problem is that the subject vehicles are equipped with a low-pressure fuel pump which can stop operating. … If a vehicle stall occurs while driving at higher speeds, Toyota says that it could increase the risk of a crash.