How do you reset the maintenance required light on a Prius?
Turn the vehicle completely off. Press and hold the “Trip” or “MPH” button. Continue to hold the “Trip” or “MPH” button while switching the ignition to “On” without starting the engine. Release the button when the trip meter is set to all zeros.
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a 2008 Toyota Prius?
Step 3: Press the Power button once to power your Prius down. Step 4: Press and hold down the ODO button and press the Power button twice (2X) with your foot off the brake. Continue to hold the ODO button down. Step 5: Wait for the flashing dashes to disappear and your ODO reading to reappear.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2007 Toyota Prius?
To reset the oil maintenance light press the display until it reads the odometer reading, turn the power switch off, press the power switch to ignition on while holding down the trip meter reset button, keep the trip reset button held down for about 10 seconds , the display will read 000000 and then the light will go …
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2013 Prius?
Oil Change Light Reset Toyota Prius 2012 2013 2014 2015
- Press the “ENGINE START STOP” button once or turn the ignition key to “RUN” position.
- Make sure trip meter “A” is displayed and turn the ignition off.
- While holding the trip meter reset button, press the “ENGINE START STOP” button once or turn the ignition key to “RUN” position.
How do I turn off the maintenance required light?
How to Reset the Maintenance Required Light?
- Turn Your Vehicle on. Your key should be switched to the on position and look on your dashboard. …
- Turn the Vehicle Off and Press the Trip Meter Reset Button. …
- Turn the Vehicle Back on. …
- Keep the Reset Button Pressed. …
- Release the Reset Button.
17 июл. 2019 г.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2009 Toyota Prius?
To reset your prius simply press the power button once to power your prius down. press and hold down the odo button and press the power button twice (2x) with your foot off the brake.
Why does my Prius says maintenance required?
Toyota Maintenance Required Light: This light comes on to remind you to change your oil. It comes on 5,000 miles after the last time it was reset. … Sometimes shops neglect to reset the maintenance-required meter if the light doesn’t happen to be on yet when they are changing the oil.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2016 Toyota Prius?
How To Reset Toyota Prius Maintenance Required Light (2016-2020):
- Turn the ignition key to the “ON” position without starting the engine. …
- Go to menu by using the ◄ ► navigation button. …
- Scroll and select the VEHICLE SETTINGS menu. …
- Select MAINTENANCE SYSTEM. …
- Select OIL MAINTENANCE.
21 апр. 2018 г.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2015 Toyota Corolla?
Press and hold the trip reset button near the odometer until “Trip A” appears on the screen. Turn the key to the “Off” position. While pressing the reset button, turn the key back into the “On” position. Continue holding the button until the miles section on the odometer flashes zero.