To turn off the maintenance light on your toyota tacoma, start by turning the key to the on position. Then, press and hold the odometer button. While still holding the odometer button, turn the key to the off position.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2015 Toyota Tacoma?
Press And Hold ODO/TRIP BUTTON And Turn Ignition To The “RUN” Position. Hold Knob For At Least 5 Seconds Until “MAINT REQD” flashes multiple times and the light goes off.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2008 Toyota Tacoma?
While holding down the trip meter reset knob turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine). Hold down knob for at least 5 seconds. The odometer indicates “000000” and the light goes off. If the system fails to reset, the light will continue flashing.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2014 Toyota Tacoma?
Toyota Maintenance Required Light
- Turn the key to the on position.
- Next, determine that the odometer reading is displayed. …
- Then turn the key back off.
- Now push and hold the reset button for the trip meters. …
- Finally, while continuing to depress the reset button, turn the key back to the “on” position, but not so far as the “start” position.
3 апр. 2020 г.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2013 Toyota Tacoma?
On your 2013 toyota tacoma, to reset the maintenance light, first put your key in and turn it to the “on” position. Go to the odometer and press the odometer to the “trip a” position, then turn the key “off”. Turn the key “on” and hold the odometer button until it flashes all zeros. Maintenance light will turn off.
What does the maintenance required light mean on a 2015 Toyota Tacoma?
Maintenance required reminder light. Indicates that maintenance is required according to the driven distance on the maintenance schedule. Warning light/details: Illuminates for about 3 seconds and then flashes for about 15 seconds approximately 4500 miles (7200 km) after the maintenance data has been reset.
How do I fix my maintenance required light?
Insert your ignition key into the ignition. Turn the key to the “On” position, but don’t start the car. Press and hold the trip reset button near the odometer until “Trip A” appears on the center screen. Keep holding the trip reset button.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a Toyota Tacoma 2018?
press the center button to select “settings” once it’s displayed. in settings find the “maintenance reset” option and press the center button to select it. select the “yes” option in response to resetting the maintenance reminder by pressing the center button.
How do you reset the check engine light on a Toyota Tacoma?
1. Using a Scan Tool
- Connect the scan tool to the onboard diagnostic connector. This is found under the steering column. …
- Press the READ button on the scan tool, and look for any error codes.
- Press the ERASE button on the tool to remove the error code. The check engine light will then turn off.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a Toyota?
How to Reset the Maintenance Required Light?
- Turn Your Vehicle on. Your key should be switched to the on position and look on your dashboard. …
- Turn the Vehicle Off and Press the Trip Meter Reset Button. …
- Turn the Vehicle Back on. …
- Keep the Reset Button Pressed. …
- Release the Reset Button.
17 июл. 2019 г.
Why does my maintenance required light come on?
The maintenance required light is notifying you that maintenance is required according to the driven distance on the vehicle’s maintenance schedule. … Most often this just means your vehicle might be due for an oil change.