Hold and Press the ODO/TRIP button then turn the ignition to On. Don’t release the ODO/TRIP BUTTON until the MAINT REQD warning light flashes multiple time and the light will disappear.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser?
Light Reset Instructions:
Press and hold the trip meter reset nob (next to your Toyota Land Cruiser’s odometer). While holding the trip meter reset nob, turn the ignition to ‘ON’, but do not start your Toyota Land Cruiser. Hold the meter reset until the MAINT REQD light switches off.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a Toyota?
How to Reset the Maintenance Required Light?
- Turn Your Vehicle on. Your key should be switched to the on position and look on your dashboard. …
- Turn the Vehicle Off and Press the Trip Meter Reset Button. …
- Turn the Vehicle Back on. …
- Keep the Reset Button Pressed. …
- Release the Reset Button.
17 июл. 2019 г.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2012 Toyota?
Start car and use the reset button to move odometer reading to Trip A. Shut off engine. With foot off the brake, depress the Start button three times, while holding down the reset button. Continue holding for a few seconds and you’ll see the Maint Required light turn off.
How do you turn off the fuel filter light on a 200 series?
Re: 200 series question- resetting the fuel filter sensor dash light
- Disconnect top wires/plug on filter housing.
- Turn Ignition Key on.
- Plug top wires/plug back in.
- Turn Ignition Key off.
- Turn Key back on and start vehicle.
5 апр. 2014 г.
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a Toyota push start?
Quickly push and hold the odometer button on your dashboard, then turn your key to position two. Continue to hold the odometer button for about 10 seconds. The maintenance light should start to flash, and you may hear a beeping sound. Then the light should go out.
How do I turn off the maintenance required light?
Toyota Maintenance Required Light
- Turn the key to the on position.
- Next, determine that the odometer reading is displayed. …
- Then turn the key back off.
- Now push and hold the reset button for the trip meters. …
- Finally, while continuing to depress the reset button, turn the key back to the “on” position, but not so far as the “start” position.
3 апр. 2020 г.
How do you reset the maintenance required light?
How do I reset the “Maint Reqd” light?
- Turn ignition switch to the ON position.
- Set the Odometer/Trip Display to TRIP A mode.
- Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
- Depress and HOLD the Trip Meter RESET button while turning the ignition switch to the ON position.
- The Service Maintenance Reminder Light will.
How do you reset the timing belt light?
Turn on the ignition. Turn off the ignition. Press and hold the trip meter button and turn on the ignition. Continue to hold the trip meter button for 5 seconds or more ensuring that the timing belt warning light is flashing.
What does it mean when your timing belt light comes on?
It is probable that it is just a mileage-activated warning, so really just a reminder. In that case the belt might have already been changed, but the reminder light not reset at that time. Or it could be some output from a sensor that is indicating a possible problem.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2012 Toyota RAV4?
How To Turn Off Maintenance Light on the Toyota RAV4
- Put your key in the RAV4’s ignition. …
- Push and hold the trip meter reset button on the dashboard. …
- Hold the odometer button for ten seconds. …
- Once the light goes out, release the odometer button and start the car.
10 янв. 2019 г.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid?
To reset the maintenance light on a 2012 toyota camry hybrid first put the vehicle in the on position with the engine off, hold down the odometer reset button, and then turn the car to the off position and then back to the on position.
Why did my maintenance required light come on?
The maintenance required light is notifying you that maintenance is required according to the driven distance on the vehicle’s maintenance schedule. … Most often this just means your vehicle might be due for an oil change.