Press and hold the trip meter reset nob (next to your Toyota Land Cruiser’s odometer). While holding the trip meter reset nob, turn the ignition to ‘ON’, but do not start your Toyota Land Cruiser. Hold the meter reset until the MAINT REQD light switches off.
How do I turn off the maintenance required light on my Toyota?
Continue to hold the trip reset button. Turn your key back to the “On” position. Hold the trip reset button until the miles section of the odometer flashes zero. At this point, the maintenance light will turn off.
Why is my maintenance required light on?
The maintenance required light is notifying you that maintenance is required according to the driven distance on the vehicle’s maintenance schedule. … Most often this just means your vehicle might be due for an oil change.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2004 Toyota Corolla?
How Do I Reset the Toyota Maintenance Light on My Corolla?
- Turn the key so the car is on.
- Make sure the odometer is displayed.
- Turn the key so the car is off.
- Push and hold the reset button on the trip meter.
- Turn the key back on again, but not to the start position.
14 сент. 2018 г.
Why is my maintenance required light on after oil change?
The Toyota maintenance light can appear on your dashboard as “MAINT REQD”. It’s a light that remains active permanently, letting you know that you need to go for an oil change in a certified auto shop. Changing the oil in your Toyota can improve fuel efficiency and make your vehicle run as smooth as silk.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2014 Toyota Camry with push button start?
Continue to hold the “Trip” or “Disp” button while turning the ignition of the vehicle on. On push button models, press the Engine Start button two times. Do not start the engine. When the odometer displays all zeros, it will confirm the maintenance light has been reset.
Is maintenance required the same as check engine?
Some drivers may confuse the service required or maintenance required light on the gauge cluster for the check engine light. These warning lights are unrelated. The service required light just means the car is due for an oil change or other routine care. It is not an indicator of trouble like the check engine light is.
How do you reset the dash light on a Toyota?
How to Reset Toyota Maintenance Lights
- Turn the key towards the starting position in the ignition.
- Make sure the odometer reading is displayed once your car’s electrical system is on. …
- Then turn the key back towards the off position.
- Press and hold the reset button for the trip meters.
How serious is the maintenance required light?
It’s basically just telling you that your car will need some kind of scheduled service soon. It could be an oil change, a tuneup, or maybe you need a new timing belt. When the light begins to flash at startup, you have about 500 miles or so to go before the next scheduled service.
What happens if you don’t get an oil change?
Skipping an oil change leads to the vehicle’s oil thinning over time and catching a buildup of metal, dirt, and other particles. Over time the oil will become abrasive and wear down on vital engine parts. It is crucial to follow a maintenance schedule that fits both your vehicle needs and your driving style.
How do you fix a maintenance required light?
Toyota Maintenance Required Light
- Turn the key to the on position.
- Next, determine that the odometer reading is displayed. …
- Then turn the key back off.
- Now push and hold the reset button for the trip meters. …
- Finally, while continuing to depress the reset button, turn the key back to the “on” position, but not so far as the “start” position.
3 апр. 2020 г.
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a 2004 Toyota Camry?
Quickly push and hold the odometer button on your dashboard, then turn your key to position two. Continue to hold the odometer button for about 10 seconds. The maintenance light should start to flash, and you may hear a beeping sound. Then the light should go out.
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a Toyota Corolla 2020?
Press and hold the trip reset button near the odometer until “Trip A” appears on the central screen. Turn the key back to “OFF.” While pressing the button to reset the trip, turn the key back to the “ON” position. Keep holding the trip reset button until the miles section of the odometer flashes zero.
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a Toyota Corolla?
How to Reset the Maintenance Light in a Toyota Corolla
- Turn the ignition switch to the “Off” position.
- Press and hold the Trip Odometer Reset button.
- Turn the ignition switch to the “On” position. Do not start the engine. Continue to hold down the Trip Odometer Reset button.