How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2014 Toyota Camry?
Toyota Maintenance Required Light
- Turn the key to the on position.
- Next, determine that the odometer reading is displayed. …
- Then turn the key back off.
- Now push and hold the reset button for the trip meters. …
- Finally, while continuing to depress the reset button, turn the key back to the “on” position, but not so far as the “start” position.
3 апр. 2020 г.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a Toyota Camry hybrid?
Quickly push and hold the odometer button on your dashboard, then turn your key to position two. Continue to hold the odometer button for about 10 seconds. The maintenance light should start to flash, and you may hear a beeping sound. Then the light should go out.
How do you reset maintenance light on Toyota Camry?
Push and hold the dashboard odometer button and turn the key to position two. Keep holding the odometer button until the maintenance light starts to flash. You might even hear beeping noises. The light should go out.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid?
2013 Toyota Camry HV Maintenance Light Reset & Specs
- Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
- Ensure trip meter reading A is shown. …
- While holding down the trip meter reset knob turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine).
- Continue to press and hold the knob until the trip meter displays “000000”.
Why is my maintenance required light on after oil change?
The Toyota maintenance light can appear on your dashboard as “MAINT REQD”. It’s a light that remains active permanently, letting you know that you need to go for an oil change in a certified auto shop. Changing the oil in your Toyota can improve fuel efficiency and make your vehicle run as smooth as silk.
How do you reset the dash light on a Toyota?
How to Reset Toyota Maintenance Lights
- Turn the key towards the starting position in the ignition.
- Make sure the odometer reading is displayed once your car’s electrical system is on. …
- Then turn the key back towards the off position.
- Press and hold the reset button for the trip meters.
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a 2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid?
For the 2008 Camry you’ll need to do the same except do this at TRIP A. Set TRIP A to 0.0, turn off then turn back to ON while holding the odometer button down. Continue to hold the ODO button until you see dashes at the bottom then it goes to 000000. The Maint Req light will go off.
Why is my maintenance required light on?
The maintenance required light is notifying you that maintenance is required according to the driven distance on the vehicle’s maintenance schedule. … Most often this just means your vehicle might be due for an oil change.
How do I reset the maintenance required light?
How do I reset the “Maint Reqd” light?
- Turn ignition switch to the ON position.
- Set the Odometer/Trip Display to TRIP A mode.
- Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
- Depress and HOLD the Trip Meter RESET button while turning the ignition switch to the ON position.
- The Service Maintenance Reminder Light will.
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a Toyota?
Continue to hold the trip reset button. Turn your key back to the “On” position. Hold the trip reset button until the miles section of the odometer flashes zero. At this point, the maintenance light will turn off.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2013 Toyota Camry push button?
Continue to hold the “Trip” or “Disp” button while turning the ignition of the vehicle on. On push button models, press the Engine Start button two times. Do not start the engine. When the odometer displays all zeros, it will confirm the maintenance light has been reset.
How do you reset the tire pressure light on a 2013 Toyota Camry?
Open glove box, and to the left of the glove box, hidden down under a little lip, is a reset button. Press and hold the button until the TPMS light blinks slowly 3 times. Release reset button and turn inition off. Start engine and drive vehicle until light goes out.